Saturday, February 23, 2013

Interview with SL Scheibe of RandomLeft Part 2

 
SL Scheibe of RandomLeft

Interview with SL Scheibe Part 2


Rico:
What is your favorite aspect about Zazzle?


Sal :
All of the products! So many to choose from.



Rico:
Who or what inspires you?


Sal :
Artistically – comic artists usually. I’m also partial to the great illustrators of the past like JC Leyendecker.



Rico:
What's the best advise you can give someone just starting out on Zazzle?


Sal :
Make great designs and make a lot of them. It’s the advice I’m trying to follow.



Rico:
What was the latest product you added to your wish list (include link)?


Sal :
This super cool pillow



Floral Color Abstract Vector Art Throw Pillow

Floral Color Abstract Vector Art Throw Pillow 



Rico:
Tell me 5 random things everyone should know about you?


Sal :

I read a lot of comic books

Chocolate is my favorite food

The Big Lebowski is my favorite movie

I sketch every day

I wear glasses



Rico:
What do you like to do when you are not creating art?


Sal :
I mostly make art and if not that, then I’m reading or hanging out with family and friends.



Rico:
Include links to 3 of your favorite designs you want me to feature. Tell me something about each design.


Sal :

This is a peace sign pillow. I designed it from scratch 


Orc Shaman T Shirts


Orc Shaman T Shirts
Orc Shaman T Shirts by SLScheibe
Browse Orc T-Shirts online at Zazzle.com

It’s an Orc Shaman for RPG players. This was drawn in Photoshop for something else a couple of years ago. I always thought it would work on T-shirt for D&D groups. J



His Happy Place iPad Mini Case



This one is called “His Happy Place.” It’s a bit offbeat but the snowglobe makes him happy. This was drawn in Photoshop.



Love Monsters Throw Pillows
Love Monsters Throw Pillows
Love Monsters Throw Pillows by SLScheibe
Browse other throw pillow designs on Zazzle.

Love Monsters Throw Pillows
Love Monsters Throw Pillows by SLScheibe
Find other Sweethearts Pillows at zazzle.com

This is a throw pillow with “Love Monsters.” I like drawing cute little monsters and this is one of two falling in love. This was drawn in Photoshop.



Rico:
Zazzle has helped many people meet goals that they otherwise wouldn’t have achieved. What has Zazzle helped you to achieve in your personal life?


Sal:
It’s given me the opportunity to get some of my art and designs out in the retail world.



Rico:
Where else can our readers find you online? (Facebook, Twitter, other blog or website)


Sal :

My website SL Scheibe Graphic Design & Illustration

Twitter @SLScheibe


No comments:

Post a Comment