Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Interview with Nancy Tripp of Nancy Tripp Photo Gifts Part 1

Nancy Tripp of Nancy Tripp Photo Gifts 
NancyTrippPhotoGifts

Interview with Nancy Tripp Part 1



Rico:
What's Your Name?


Nancy Tripp


Rico:
List your shop(s) -


Nancy :

Nancy Tripp Photo Gifts

My main shop. I use my photography to create unique souvenir gifts from some of my favorite places in Tennessee, Georgia, Florida, Upper Peninsula, Michigan, Smoky Mountains, Maine and the Caribbean Islands. I also have many nature photographs of flowers, butterflies and gators. All designs can be customized or personalized with your artwork and text.

Just Skin It

Skins for your electronics with photographs or digital art including: Nature photography of birds, gators, flowers, butterflies and more.; Travel photography of some of my favorite vacation places for souvenir gifts; graphic art for patterned backgrounds. All skins can be customized or personalized with your artwork and text.



Rico:
How did you find Zazzle?


Nancy :
I found Zazzle with a Google Search and I am so glad I did!


Rico:
How long have you been at Zazzle?


Nancy :
I joined Zazzle on 5/20/2011


Rico:
Are you a ProSeller?
If yes, how long from the time you open a shop until you made it to ProSeller?


Nancy :
Yes, it took me 20 months to make ProSeller. Never gift up!


Rico:
What made you decide to open your own store?


Nancy :
I had so many photographs sitting on my computer gathering pixel dust that I decided I needed a way to share them and make money at the same time. Zazzle looked like it would be perfect for both.


Rico:
What makes your shop stand out from the rest?


Nancy :
Outstanding Photography of course! I love photography and try to make my photographs unique and beautiful so all can enjoy.


Rico:
How would you describe your design style?


Nancy :
Lighthearted, things that make you smile. Beautiful, unique things.


Rico:
What type of product do you prefer to design?


Nancy :
Cards, prints, canvas wraps, mugs and electronics


Rico:
What's the best advise you got when you were starting out?


Nancy :
Never gift up. Good advice and I have re-read that one many times.


Rico:
What was your first sale (include link)?


Nancy :

My first sale was a button with my isolated, single pink tulip.



A Pink Tulip

A spring floral nature photograph of a pink tulip isolated against a transparent background. It looks great against any color on all merchandise.


Rico:
What medium/tools do you use to create your designs?


Nancy :
Cameras (Nikon D3 and Cannon G1X), Photoshop, Filter Forge filters and Topaz Lab filters.


Rico:
A few of my Favorite desings from Nancy Tripp Photo Gifts : 


Red and White Star Lily on Shades of Gray Throw Pillows

A photograph of one red and white star lily against a background that is variegated shades of gray. This floral photography will make unique gifts for friends, home and office.



Vintage Barn in Fresh Snow - Rural Tennessee Poster

A photograph of a winter scene in Rural Tennessee with a vintage barn and fresh snow on the ground and in the trees.



Bond Falls Reflecting Fall Colors Puzzle

Bright eyed night owl in a dark purple star lit sky, looks great on these quality Mac-book sleeves and so easy to personalize with a name or monogram.


The second half of the Interview with Nancy Tripp will be posted on Sunday February 3, 2013. So come back for more with Nancy Tripp!


No comments:

Post a Comment